Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU will be reloading.
They wont be falling off a cliff.
we need to cllip them next year

They might be finding a lot more competition on the portal this year than before. I think there are more teams going heavy on the portal. So far I think they only signed two and have missed on a few of their targets. Just a thought. Hopefully it plays out that way.

Relaxed Chill GIF

Mario waiting for Ward and ignoring other QB, DBs and WRs

Advertisement
They might be finding a lot more competition on the portal this year than before. I think there are more teams going heavy on the portal. So far I think they only signed two and have missed on a few of their targets. Just a thought. Hopefully it plays out that way.
Their fans are all crying about edges and Lbs.

WRs are alright. Certainly don't seem like they are impact players at the level of Wilson/Coleman. Toafili and Boone are no Benson

yea i hope it plays out that way to.

But they got 2 guys i wouldve definately taken. They got a qb and an edge guy with potential so far.
They really likely have to replace at rb and i see them being a factor there, ol depth and at LB. i guess they will shoot their shot at a Keon Coleman type at wr but it seems they like their wrs.

This is the arrogant, get it done on the field guy that should’ve brought this U back.

SMH!
And morons like The Franchise were railing against those who said Kiffin was a good fit just so he could use his pet name “lame *****in” and all the low IQ knuckle draggers would fall in line. Anyone with eyes could see he would have done better on the field and maybe even off it than Mario.

Advertisement
Saw a piece today where KJ Bolden said he had a 3M offer from someone and if you read through the lines it seems like it was Auburn….If that’s true then the CFB is on its way out as we know it and every offseason will just be a wild west show with guys going here and there looking for the biggest bag….

I’d hate to be a HC trying to figure out your roster from year to year especially a guy like Mario that can’t do anything in a hurry.

Advertisement
They previously got guys who had production elsewhere. Where are those guys in this class for them?
It's the first week of January. They are actively utilizing the portal. I'd recommend avoiding the CIS it's over narritive until spring.

It's the first week of January. They are actively utilizing the portal. I'd recommend avoiding the CIS it's over narritive until spring.

Hopefully the semenholes find the portal is more competitive this year for them. A lot more teams going all in on the portal. So far they only have signed two and and missed on a few of their targets.

Hopefully the semenholes find the portal is more competition this year for them. A lot more teams going all in on the portal. So far they only have signed two and and missed on a few of their targets.
Would be nice to say the least.

Advertisement
Back