Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

lot of slack there for him to pick up

White Goodman Reaction GIF

Touche

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup, Kiffin killing it in the portal, at the rate he’s going, they should close the gap on Bama and only lose by 28!
I'm not gonna get into a long back n fourth with u but if Mario had 2 10 win seasons n NY6 appearances in the next 3 years everyone here would be ecstatic.

Well kiffin has done that with less resources, in the hardest division in CF, and at a traditionally lower tier school.

I'm not gonna get into a long back n fourth with u but if Mario had 2 10 win seasons n NY6 appearances in the next 3 years everyone here would be ecstatic.

Well kiffin has done that with less resources, in the hardest division in CF, and at a traditionally lower tier school.

Who the **** said I was defending Mario?!?! I just want you to take Kiffin's **** AND balls out of your mouth for a minute and breath.

Advertisement

Less resources. You guys can’t figure out if Miami is broke or rich depending on what point you’re arguing. Ole Miss has the best NIL collective in the game. Lol @ less resources.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back