Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Are we going to land anyONE? Mario's take your time approach produces too much fan suffering (and so far too few wins).
Portals been open for 3 days LOL. One thing you can guarantee is Mario is working harder than anyone right now, prob 18 hours per day with cafecito shots in his veins. May not know how to call a timeout or kneel but dude can croot his *** off

Advertisement
There's a sliding scale of acceptable conduct depending on talent/skill. The same conduct that might get swept under the rug and a quiet 1-game suspension against Georgia Southern for one player, may get another player kicked off the team. Tail as old as time.

Nothing like a good G.i.l.f. 😈
grandma GIF

I’m not “talking like” anything. I know exactly what happened and no one on this board knows more about what goes on at that program than myself. You are “talking like” he punched an assistant coach. He got into it with a staffer who was a failed NFL player who had nothing else to do so he went back to Bama and got a job in “player development” like they do every other failed NFL player. His main job is to make sure players are in class and waking up on time so miss me with that. If the kid was like that, he’d still be there and Josh Chapman would be gone or they would at least made them bury the hatchet and keep it moving.

Dick Wolf GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Are we going to land anyONE? Mario's take your time approach produces too much fan suffering (and so far too few wins).

You are getting crotchety in your old age my friend. Next season you will be loving life again. Mario going for that 12-team playoff spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back