Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Only for him to likely go 7-5 this year.
1701961917726.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can’t read the update but I’m assuming McCord is the one linked to Cuse and Rutgers

There is a kid in the portal from Indiana. Sophomore originally from Miami. Last name is Dunnam. Seems like it would be a logical candidate to explore as he is a local kid and we need safety help. I don't remember him as a high school recruit but he is highly ranked in the transfer portal. Any insight?

There is a kid in the portal from Indiana. Sophomore originally from Miami. Last name is Dunnam. Seems like it would be a logical candidate to explore as he is a local kid and we need safety help. I don't remember him as a high school recruit but he is highly ranked in the transfer portal. Any insight?
Do you read these boards?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are correct on McCord. Also, there’s a tidbit in there about a visit to Miami this weekend being in the works for Cam Ward.
Some random poster on here who's never been accurate and just throws **** at the wall has said that Miami is working on the QB situation and they could potentially wrap it up in 4-5 days. That was yesterday.

I don't know who that guys name was... starts with a C... do you know him, @Cribby ?

Gotta think miamis tryna let his recruitment play out so the tampering stuff calms down he’s a take 100%

FSU trying to work their way toward Samson more like it.

Knowing our coaches they’ll **** around, blow this and lose them both to FSU. WGAF about tampering, everyone knows everyone is doing it lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back