Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Id say dawson offense is at its best with someone who can make plays on the ground and out of structure. Not having that in any offense these days is kinda limiting yourself
Agree 100%. Mobile QB’s are most dangerous on pass plays that break down. Not designed runs.

Advertisement
I’ve only seen this guy say this.

Interesting.

A player's family member told me after he saw him on the ACC ROY voting. Said he didn't think much of it when his son told him Samson's brother was going to join him at UM.. because he didn't think he was very good and might be a walk-on or something.. but realized he might actually be a difference making type of player.

Yep. Samson was considering Pitt early in his recruitment because his brother chose to go there. It was believed to be us and Pitt for a little while.

Then Mich State and Florida came along later.

So his brother reaching out to back channel perfectly fine, right?

I honestly feel, a lot of back channeling are connections to the player and not coaches.

Not even bag men.

Advertisement
So his brother reaching out to back channel perfectly fine, right?

I honestly feel, a lot of back channeling are connections to the player and not coaches.

Not even bag men.
Oh ya that's an easy one. He tells his brother to let the coaches know he wants to come and they can run everything through the family or through Samson.

Samson was pushing for it this summer apparently but he didn't want to go right before the season when he was primed for the 2 deep at Pitt.

If this happens.. there isn't a team with better Ends in CFB than Miami. Bain, Mesidor, Wayne, Kelly, and Okunlola are the proven guys. Wayne, Acheampong, and Lightfoot are super talented but not proven yet.

Interesting.

A player's family member told me after he saw him on the ACC ROY voting. Said he didn't think much of it when his son told him Samson's brother was going to join him at UM.. because he didn't think he was very good and might be a walk-on or something.. but realized he might actually be a difference making type of player.
Pitt was awful this year but they know DL and he was tied for the team lead in sacks this year with 5 - as a RS Frosh. He's an absolute take to at worst, replace Harvey.

Oh ya that's an easy one. He tells his brother to let the coaches know he wants to come and they can run everything through the family or through Samson.

Samson was pushing for it this summer apparently but he didn't want to go right before the season when he was primed for the 2 deep at Pitt.

If this happens.. there isn't a team with better Ends in CFB than Miami. Bain, Mesidor, Wayne, Kelly, and Okunlola are the proven guys. Wayne, Acheampong, and Lightfoot are super talented but not proven yet.
Wondering if we shift Mesidor inside to replace Taylor.

Advertisement
Back