Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Scholarship, NIL, and actual football eligibility management. Despite what May seem like a free for all, you need to have certain credit requirements for transfer to maintain eligibility for scholarships.

As a regular student it’s not required for you to have a full semester of credits to just up and leave. You would likely just have to pay at your new school, submit for loans/ work opportunities, assuming you were accepted.

None of these players want to pay for college. University rates have skyrocketed across this country. Unless, you want to go back home and pay at the State College near your home town. Still a few thousands without a state academic program like Florida has. (Over a certain GPA, Community Service hours, etc they pay majority, if not all).

Clearly, this cannot be true.

Gator fans have CONVINCED me that Badger, a non-Florida resident, will walk-on at Florida and gladly pay his own tuition.

And even if he is given NIL to "pay for" his tuition, then he will gladly "work" for free...

Happens all the time, right? RIGHT?

Advertisement
Clearly, this cannot be true.

Gator fans have CONVINCED me that Badger, a non-Florida resident, will walk-on at Florida and gladly pay his own tuition.

And even if he is given NIL to "pay for" his tuition, then he will gladly "work" for free...

Happens all the time, right? RIGHT?
YOU forgot the Florida Bright futures those lucky walk-ons receive, to kill themselves, for the Walk-On opportunity. How many of those are slotted per D1 team again??

I forgot UF has unlimited. SMDH.

Advertisement

Based solely on this list of number, it would mean QBs and WRs are by far the best deals in CFB.

If this were legit, you'd be an absolute idiot not to just pay to lure a top 3 QB in CFB into the portal every year.
Top Qbs in the NFL make 20% of the salary cap. So The $800k number they are listing is at least like $2M less than what the top like 5 QBs in CFB should be getting.
Also the WR market range is kinda a joke lol.

1716262475914.png

Advertisement
Unless the Rashada’s have anything in writing or recorded, these NIL contracts are very rigid on the side of the student-athlete. They also have very loose termination language on the side of the organization who is signing said student athletes.

Outside of embarrassing UF in the off-season, this lawsuit will go nowhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless the Rashada’s have anything in writing or recorded, these NIL contracts are very rigid on the side of the student-athlete. They also have very loose termination language on the side of the organization who is signing said student athletes.

My big question with this whole thing was, I thought that schools weren't supposed to be offering or facilitating NIL deals themselves at that time and that the deals could not be based on playing for a certain school. Rashada saying that Napier was offering a Milly to sign with UF seems to be completely against those rules.

I’m ok with embarrassing uf hahaha

My big question with this whole thing was, I thought that schools weren't supposed to be offering or facilitating NIL deals themselves at that time and that the deals could not be based on playing for a certain school. Rashada saying that Napier was offering a Milly to sign with UF seems to be completely against those rules.
They are not. And the NCAA was specifically investigating UF for the Rashada recruitment then in Feb sent a letter saying all open investigations are stayed because the Tennessee attorney general sued the NCAA in TN for the NCAA looking into TN for NIL violations and the TN court granted an injunction staying NCAA enforcement while the case plays out.

Advertisement
Back