Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_111938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_111938_Chrome.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
This is why I'm not convinced the Portal entries are over. I have to believe grad students at least should be able to portal out after graduation. I get that new rules were imposed on GTs but are they enforceable?
Hard to say. Another source says he portaled on Feb 28th. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean do you have to enter the portal to transfer? If you graduate from a place I see no way the NCAA can force you not to leave that school and go to another. I mean I guess they can force that new school not to let it be a scholarship (so just NIL paying for it I guess)

I mean do you have to enter the portal to transfer? If you graduate from a place I see no way the NCAA can force you not to leave that school and go to another. I mean I guess they can force that new school not to let it be a scholarship (so just NIL paying for it I guess)
Or they can just state eligibility requirements, and everything you wrote about doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Like by June 1st you have to be Enrolled at _______ Institution to be eligible for fall sports.
But it'd have to be much later than June, cause how would that work for players who entered the portal, committed somewhere, but do not graduate from the initial school until After that date, and thus don't enroll into the new school until after? Think Oregon, UCLA for instance both don't end their spring until early/mid June. How would that affect HS players or is this only for transfers....

Advertisement
Back