Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Brosmer’s got phenomenal arm talent to stretch the ball down field, plus very good mobility to get yards on the ground.

But, if the plan is to be Michigan idk if we’d be all that enticing to him.

He’d fit perfect in UNC as a replacement for Drake Maye.

****, he’d fit perfect in Miami if we’re using the TAMU gameplan lol

Advertisement
So I’m watching Fernando Mendoza (Cal) vs. Dante Moore (UCLA)

Dante is an absolute tool box who can make plays. He‘s got draft pick all over him. He can be QB1 here and I’ll be more than ok. His TO issues comes off to me that he’s trying to do too much.

Mendoza is a no. Not as QB1. He comes off very Protected and doesn’t stretch the ball downfield. It‘s still early but I’m not impressed.

Advertisement
1700983182278.gif

Dante is an absolute tool box who can make plays. He‘s got draft pick all over him. He can be QB1 here and I’ll be more than ok. His TO issues comes off to me that he’s trying to do too much.
He's not coming here. He'd go closer to home

Just young reps and making mistakes. Love his potential but I wouldn’t want him to be our QB1 next year in a make or break year. Need a stable guy to win.

Watching Louisville, it seemed like every starter was a portal professional.

This is gonna be free agency like no professional sport has ever allowed. Imagine if NFL or MLB worked this way. One free move whenever you want.

Advertisement

He's got a big boy arm. First pass I saw from him at UCLA was an absolute rope on a 10 yard out...laser.

That arm is special for sure.

Moore over anyone in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back