Look at this list, it's so bad

Advertisement
Didn't post for "click bait". Posted to share what I thought was some serious horse ****. I also heavily disagree with Tebow being #1. No way should he occupy that spot.

Tamp Bay Times' crack team of sports reporters
1564773412009.png

Advertisement
This list is effing ridiculous.

Yes Tebow won 2 Natty's for the Gators.

Yes, Ward was very solid and FSU has had some players..

But give me a f****** break. Canes have HOF all time greats!! Now going in left and right. The top Pro's! They pushed themselves in College to become literally legends.

So Danny Wareful, or however his last name is spelled. Is sorry *** ish. Compared to Sapps, Brown, Gore, Hightower, and really many more.

This list is effing ridiculous.

Yes Tebow won 2 Natty's for the Gators.

Yes, Ward was very solid and FSU has had some players..

But give me a f****** break. Canes have HOF all time greats!! Now going in left and right. The top Pro's! They pushed themselves in College to become literally legends.

So Danny Wareful, or however his last name is spelled. Is sorry *** ish. Compared to Sapps, Brown, Gore, Hightower, and really many more.
Yes, I intentionally left off some guys that are already in the HOF because we have an army of amazing players for just college alone.

Advertisement
Fred Biletnikoff and Ted Hendricks should both be higher. What a putrid list.
Was Sapp on the list? Don Bosseler? If they had Rick Casares they should have Bosseler. Bill Miller? Ray Lewis? George Mira.

Did I miss them....Sapp, Lewis. Are they top 50 in state history?

Advertisement
Fvck TeBlow. Did he win 34 straight and come within a fraction of a BCS point and an absurd PI call after the fireworks had gone off from winning three straight championships? There’s at least a half dozen Canes from that era alone that belong ahead of him.

Like I said, zero clicks given. Just clicking that link gives that crap veracity that it doesn’t deserve. You don’t debate trolls, you ignore them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back