Lonnie Walker

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
For what it's worth, I watched the abbreviated Magic-Spurs summer league game last night, and Lonnie Walker looked fantastic.

Not the toughest of competition, but he looks healthy and ready to go.

Advertisement
it always puzzled me he dropped so far but he ended up in a good situation. don't think he'll ever be a superstar but i think he could be a siakam level complimentary piece. at worst it seems like he'll be a good 3 and D player with plus athleticism.

Advertisement
Hes been killing it in summer league for the most part, from what I've seen

Realllllly wanted him in philly, but San Antonio with Popovich is hands down the best place for rookies to develop. Hes gonna have a nice career

Advertisement
I imagine DeRozan is very available in trade talks right now. Murray, Walker, White Jr. and Forbes is a backcourt you can build with. You can mix and match 2 or 3 of those guys at all times.

Great to see Walker playing well. It appears that he can be a valuable player for SA but I have doubts whether he will be a starter. Don’t forget his accomplishments are in the summer league against questionable talent; rookies and free agents.

Advertisement
Very least I can see him being a **** of a 6th man, a guy who can come off the bench and rack up points..if he can work on distributing out of the drive, watch out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back