Lonnie walker McDonald All American highlights...

Just wanted to say that if anything, he's probably a little tired. I'm from his hometown and this kid has been swamped with stuff lately with everything from winning the state championship for a city that never had one before. The city has gone nuts and the team is in demand everywhere. They're having a parade next Wednesday. Lonnie has had a pretty busy schedule with just winning the state and then suddenly having to get to the all

Hazleton Pa in the house. So happy to get another PA kid man.

Advertisement
Just wanted to say that if anything, he's probably a little tired. I'm from his hometown and this kid has been swamped with stuff lately with everything from winning the state championship for a city that never had one before. The city has gone nuts and the team is in demand everywhere. They're having a parade next Wednesday. Lonnie has had a pretty busy schedule with just winning the state and then suddenly having to get to the all

Make that three. Berwick PA here

Advertisement

Make that three. Berwick PA here

oh no lol not berwick! jk

Reading pa

Lonnie is my 8 year olds idol

Been a cane fan for 30 years. Can't believe the 2 have come together

FYI. Kid is tremendous player and person

Advertisement
Back