Lonnie Walker Highlights

View as article
Advertisement
Never thought I'd see the day we beat out Kentucky, Villanova, and Arizona for a 5-star recruit. Welcome to the U!!!!

Hes simply not that impressive. Seen him live in person at a district game last year vs Emmaus at Martz Hall in Pottsville,Pa. Emmaus had a lil white point guard with who was better fundamentally and had more heart and hustle. Over rated alot. Heres the link to the game i atteneded.District 3 champion Reading High extends reach, tops Emmaus in 4A basketball bracket - PennLive.com

No offense, but I'm going to trust in John Calipari, Jay Wright, Sean Miller, and Coach L's opinions. If they want him, I want him.

Advertisement
Hes simply not that impressive. Seen him live in person at a district game last year vs Emmaus at Martz Hall in Pottsville,Pa. Emmaus had a lil white point guard with who was better fundamentally and had more heart and hustle. Over rated alot. Heres the link to the game i atteneded.District 3 champion Reading High extends reach, tops Emmaus in 4A basketball bracket - PennLive.com

No offense, but I'm going to trust in John Calipari, Jay Wright, Sean Miller, and Coach L's opinions. If they want him, I want him.

That's a very valid point and obviously they are the best at what they do. Im just saying yeah everyone has off shooting nights, but heart, hustle, and defense is something you can bring every night on a consistent basis. Maybe I held the kid to an extremely high standard because he was and is the #1 player in PA. His ceiling is as high as the sky, but Walker lacks the intangibles to make him great. 14 points for a 6'5" #1 team in the country against a team of 6's I'm sorry thats over-hype to me.

One dude comes on here with an opinion based on one game and people respond like his evaluation better than most of the top BB coaches and scouts in America. Would you take a stock tip from someone with little or no knowledge vs a Wall Street Insider? Simply amazing that a ridiculous opinion elicits such a big response.

Advertisement
Back