Lonnie Walker Giving Back

Advertisement
Bad Link post
Article out of Reading on a renovated basketbaall court.
I mean it's great that he's trying BUT the reason NBA players do this so commonly is because just like when they start up their own teams the NBA matches their money they're "PUTTING IN" and they simply pull their money out at that point and pocket profits. It's the first thing their business managers tell them when they get to the league. Right offs and profits oh my.

I mean it's great that he's trying BUT the reason NBA players do this so commonly is because just like when they start up their own teams the NBA matches their money they're "PUTTING IN" and they simply pull their money out at that point and pocket profits. It's the first thing their business managers tell them when they get to the league. Right offs and profits oh my.
Disagree with your use of “trying” — which implies lack of accomplishment. Lonnie is doing something impactful at a young age. Let’s celebrate that.

Advertisement
Awesome. That area needs a hero like Lonnie. I'm about an hour from there. It is a VERY rough place. Hopefully kids look up to him & chose a similar path.
Yep. A lot do this sort of thing where they play as a pro. Glad Lonnie's doing it for his hometown kids.

Disagree with your use of “trying” — which implies lack of accomplishment. Lonnie is doing something impactful at a young age. Let’s celebrate that.
In that point you are accurate. My issue is simply the way things are stated. This isn't giving back. This is piggybacking programs in place to get pub & turn a profit. Any sound business man would do the same.

Advertisement
Back