Long Read: Virginia Loss In Must-Win Game—Dead Manny Walking

I’m going with @Andrew earlier post of Manny making a stand and what just hit me it’s going to be with a rookie QB.

There’s a always a hope a star could be born 10/16 at QB .

I’m going hold on with Manny, because he is a Cane and is a good man with a good heart. I also know business is business I get it.

I cannot abandon a man as I described when hope is all you have in some cases it’s all you need.

What tough run we have coming WOW these teams can beat anyone in the country NCST did in Clemson.

I’m a realest but , I cannot find it in myself to turn like a lot of the post I’ve seen with pure hate and name calling of a fellow Cane we claim we ALWAYS are and in same breath vehemently destroying a Cane.

I CAN NOT DO IT , I CAN NOT DO IT..

I can not stand idle and watch any “person” as I described not have at least one person stand by them.

Coach Manny is a Cane and I will NOT let him stand alone before his accusers.

If he gets FIRED fine I understand but he WILL have someone here say.

Coach it’s not looking good here I wish things were different but you will not go alone a Cane is here with you in your hour when you need a fellow Cane the MOST.

GOCANES
Stand by your man. Got it.

Meanwhile u throw the U, and everyone who made it great, under the bus. Also.. manny isn’t a cane. He’s a Seminole.

Advertisement
I’m going with @Andrew earlier post of Manny making a stand and what just hit me it’s going to be with a rookie QB.

There’s a always a hope a star could be born 10/16 at QB .

I’m going hold on with Manny, because he is a Cane and is a good man with a good heart. I also know business is business I get it.

I cannot abandon a man as I described when hope is all you have in some cases it’s all you need.

What tough run we have coming WOW these teams can beat anyone in the country NCST did in Clemson.

I’m a realest but , I cannot find it in myself to turn like a lot of the post I’ve seen with pure hate and name calling of a fellow Cane we claim we ALWAYS are and in same breath vehemently destroying a Cane.

I CAN NOT DO IT , I CAN NOT DO IT..

I can not stand idle and watch any “person” as I described not have at least one person stand by them.

Coach Manny is a Cane and I will NOT let him stand alone before his accusers.

If he gets FIRED fine I understand but he WILL have someone here say.

Coach it’s not looking good here I wish things were different but you will not go alone a Cane is here with you in your hour when you need a fellow Cane the MOST.

GOCANES

Manny will be 2-5 in two weeks and 16-15 overall.

Wheels are coming off and I'll be shocked if he still has a job Sunday October 24th, the day after North Carolina State beats the brakes off Miami,

Manny will be 2-5 in two weeks and 16-15 overall.

Wheels are coming off and I'll be shocked if he still has a job Sunday October 24th, the day after North Carolina State beats the brakes off Miami,
Dude, the wheels are already off. This is like watching somebody bleed out.

Another deep dive for those interested.

https://itsauthing.com/miami-hurric...a-cavaliers-acc-tyler-van-dyke-hard-rock-espn

Cannot see how Miami uses the bye week to get *up* for road game at Chapel Hill—where the Canes are 3-5 since joining the ACC; almost blowing a massive lead (2011), needing a monster comeback (2013) and hanging on for dear life (2017) in those three victories.

Diaz in another pupil / teacher dynamic with Brown, just like Shannon had with Butch, who he lost three in a row to (two on the road).

If 2-4, how will this program rally against a North Carolina State program on the rise—fresh off an upset of Clemson and looking for revenge after last year's shootout? If the Wolfpack could handle the Tiger's offensive and defensive lines, doubt they're sweating what the Canes are bringing.

Pittsburgh just rolled up Georgia Tech today 52-21—the same Yellow Jackets who took out the Tar Heels, 45-22 last week, after hanging with Clemson weeks ago. A road win against the Panthers if the Canes are 2-5? Georgia Tech in South Florida the following week?

The ripple effect from that Virginia loss—and the way Miami lost a must-win game .... can't see how this team bounces back. Diaz is no 16-13 two-plus years in.

I don't see how this guy is still UM's head coach by November. Wheels are fast falling off.

View attachment 156580
Excellent article. @Lance Roffers -esque in content amd quality.

I say that as a compliment to both Chris and Lance.

giphy.gif
Jesus H. Christ

Advertisement
Dude, the wheels are already off. This is like watching somebody bleed out.

Agree.

I never liked the hire, but he lost me with the Georgia Tech game year one—falling to a one-win team that The Citadel beat—in their first season with a new coach and no triple option.

Choking to Florida and not bouncing back for North Carolina was bad enough (4th-and-17). As was the Central Michigan embarrassment and 28-0 hole to Virginia Tech the next time Miami took the field—but Georgia Tech going to overtime in the game DJ Ivey was burned on the fake punt and another half-*** effort.

By the time FIU, Duke and Louisiana Tech rolled around .... it was already over.

****, it was over the day he joined the fracas and started tacking dummies with "6-7" on the chest—like that nerd older brother home from college and trying to hang out with his little brother's friends.

Total clownshow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back