London's Hot Seat is on fire

Advertisement
I hope UVA gets smashed by 100
After what happened at the last game of the OB, and every other year of them beating us... I hope they get embarrassed...
Fire London! I know a HC that would love to go clean things up!

I hope UVA gets smashed by 100
After what happened at the last game of the OB, and every other year of them beating us... I hope they get embarrassed...
Fire London! I know a HC that would love to go clean things up!

Golden would do well at UVA.

Advertisement
He has a date with Golden on 11/7 when Virginia comes to town. London has no worries, as he will get another contract extension when he beats Golden again

Advertisement
He's going to be fired before the end of the season and an interim head coach will be named. That's my not so bold prediction.

And he OWNS Al Golden while playing him with lessor talent.......

This!!! I was trying to think of a game al golden beat a better team I don't think he has ever beat a better team than his he's as sad excuse of a coach

Advertisement
He has a date with Golden on 11/7 when Virginia comes to town. London has no worries, as he will get another contract extension when he beats Golden again

Al Frauden has made London a lot of $$$$. The only reason London is not the worst coach in the ACC is because of our loser of a coach is also in the ACC.

Several jobs opening up in a couple of months in the east coast in UVA, Rutgers, maybe Maryland and/or Syracuse.
One has to assume Schiano and the current Temple coach will be in-line for some of these jobs.

I wouldn't mind having London on the staff as an assistant as he is a pretty good recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back