Lol????

Advertisement
So all my posts are back now and I can see all the ones I did on the day I got put into Purgatory, don't know what I am supposed to be apologizing for here (sorry, would have posted screenshots here but have no option to insert picture):

2023 Cormani Mcclain CB Commits to
Colorado
It's not like Miami most likely won't suck for the foreseeable future also....
NosniknoT . Post #5,405 . Dec 21, 2022 . Forum:
Football Recruiting
2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to
Colorado
This is why you cant get your hopes up as a canes fan.
If this happens all anyone remembers from this class
his him flipping now

NosniknoT Post #5,379 . Dec 21, 2022- Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
So is he signing today then?
NosniknoT . Post #4,985 . Dec 21, 2022 Forum:
Football Recruiting
2023 Cormani Mcclain CB Commits to
Colorado
I think he wanted a special cake shaped like a loafer. They showed up with the cake they did so now he is second guessing his commitment.
NosniknoT . Post #4,945 . Dec 21, 2022 . Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
How long will the cake stay good in the fridge?
NosniknoT Post #4,928 . Dec 21, 2022 Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
I hope this don't drag out as long as it takes Mario to make coaching changes
NosniknoT . Post #4,899 . Dec 21, 2022 Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
He even put on Mario's loafer...
NosniknoT . Post #4,862 . Dec 21, 2022 . Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
So this is going to go on all the way until February, neat!
NosniknoT . Post #4,725 . Dec 21, 2022. Forum:
Football Recruiting

Thanks for this.

So again after seeing the posts now how is this a schtick as you guys are saying? It was funny to me at first since I know him and was having fun laughing at him but wow its been a month. He stated the truth and made a few jokes about cake and loafers. He was right about him going to Colorado like anyone else that has seen this over the years. Same old story but can't let the super fans hear reality I guess on a message board. Geez Ive seen way worse, **** Ive said way worse myself on game days. And oh my god he made a finger error so you guys go off on him...the horror! Ridiculous. Why all the rudeness and treating him like a child..."you know what you did"...Jesus guys really? I was expecting a troll job Id somehow missed after all that and once I saw the posts...really? Glad Mizcane was allowed back for similar stuff atleast. He was right also but I guess he didnt make a cake and/or loafer joke. Hope Nosniknot is allowed back one day if he wants to even after all this.

Thanks for the support, I agree I have seen a lot worse then what I said on the day I was put here. I wonder if I have been the longest person in here, been a month now. Doubt I will post much anymore even if I do get out of Purgatory. Sure something I say would be considered a shtick by otherw if I say anything negative about the program.

Thanks for the support, I agree I have seen a lot worse then what I said on the day I was put here. I wonder if I have been the longest person in here, been a month now. Doubt I will post much anymore even if I do get out of Purgatory. Sure something I say would be considered a shtick by otherw if I say anything negative about the program.
Be free.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back