Lol????

Advertisement
Well all I can say is 6 or 7 games should be obtainable next year. Whether or not that is considered to be good I guess is a self opinion.

I don't see this team being very good for a few years still even with a good recruiting class, which I guess cant be thought anymore? Most of the board will be in purgatory during the football season alot of things are said in the heat of games and not being able to express a negative opinion will be pretty hard.

Advertisement
Thought my time was up on 29th, oh well I will just stay here. Everyone is going to be here when football season starts anyhow.
I still don't get what you are supposed to beg them to let you back for 😂

Did they ever tell you why you're here for sure?

If saying that Miami isn't going to be much better than Colorado in your opinion the next year or 2 is ban worthy this place will be packed during the season. Maybe it's the fact you used the word suck or something.

Advertisement
I assume it was for saying not like Miami is going to be good in the future either. Can't seem to see the post now in my history of post since I guess the thread it was in his gone.

I assume it was for saying not like Miami is going to be good in the future either. Can't seem to see the post now in my history of post since I guess the thread it was in his gone.
You know what you did. It wasn't 1 porst... it was over a half dozen porsts in the same deleted Cormani thread in a short period of time that all amounted to a very overplayed schtick.

Lol a half dozen? Yeah I will just stay here, sorry I don't have the optimism of others here after 15 years of a crap product and won't apologize for being relasitc. No "schtick" here I truly expect the worse possible outcome for this program with anything. Probably should shut this site down during games

Lol a half dozen? Yeah I will just stay here, sorry I don't have the optimism of others here after 15 years of a **** product and won't apologize for being relasitc. No "schtick" here I truly expect the worse possible outcome for this program with anything. Probably should shut this site down during games
Your understanding of what it means to be realistic is as mixed up as your spelling of the word.

But you can definitely stay here for now. That was always an option.

Advertisement
Look, I’m expecting 6 wins tops next year, but to say the program will never be good again on a recruiting thread makes one wonder why bother to follow the team.

Nothing difficult , I was just curious as to what caused me to be put here. I understand now it is believed I am doing some sort of "schtick" so I will just stay here and not express anything negative about the program.

Advertisement
Thanks for that info on the BYU home and home nosniknot. Not bad for being a schtick account. Glad I know you in the real world 😂

No problem, thought you would have liked to know not playing BYU now. I like that there is a moping thread now also so everyone can be negative or complain there because so many people are on threads complaining. Yet, some people are put in Purgatory if they say anything negative or they are belived to be doing a schtick.

No problem, thought you would have liked to know not playing BYU now. I like that there is a moping thread now also so everyone can be negative or complain there because so many people are on threads complaining. Yet, some people are put in Purgatory if they say anything negative or they are belived to be doing a schtick.

we can make a rehab appointment next week, maybe

So all my posts are back now and I can see all the ones I did on the day I got put into Purgatory, don't know what I am supposed to be apologizing for here (sorry, would have posted screenshots here but have no option to insert picture):

2023 Cormani Mcclain CB Commits to
Colorado
It's not like Miami most likely won't suck for the foreseeable future also....
NosniknoT . Post #5,405 . Dec 21, 2022 . Forum:
Football Recruiting
2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to
Colorado
This is why you cant get your hopes up as a canes fan.
If this happens all anyone remembers from this class
his him flipping now

NosniknoT Post #5,379 . Dec 21, 2022- Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
So is he signing today then?
NosniknoT . Post #4,985 . Dec 21, 2022 Forum:
Football Recruiting
2023 Cormani Mcclain CB Commits to
Colorado
I think he wanted a special cake shaped like a loafer. They showed up with the cake they did so now he is second guessing his commitment.
NosniknoT . Post #4,945 . Dec 21, 2022 . Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
How long will the cake stay good in the fridge?
NosniknoT Post #4,928 . Dec 21, 2022 Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
I hope this don't drag out as long as it takes Mario to make coaching changes
NosniknoT . Post #4,899 . Dec 21, 2022 Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
He even put on Mario's loafer...
NosniknoT . Post #4,862 . Dec 21, 2022 . Forum:
Football Recruiting
Colorado
So this is going to go on all the way until February, neat!
NosniknoT . Post #4,725 . Dec 21, 2022. Forum:
Football Recruiting

Advertisement
Back