Lol UM administration (rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
All I can do is laugh at this point. This administration blows my mind. Just hearing some of the rumors coming out about even the possibility of Diaz coming back shows how inept they are. I feel like he has gotten so many chances and people are saying oh it's only year 3, false this his his 6th year with this squad every recruit on defense is his and the O with a 2nd guy carried him where we should have been a 3 win team. For us to be this far behind when we didn't really have a huge turn over when richt should give the decision makers all the info and vision they need.

This guy has underperformed and has been out coached by anyone with a pulse. He has given us our worst loses in the modern era of miami football. He is the classic politician riding the talent that he lucked into and refused to play until injuries forced him. Now we have this guy pitching building something special because he went 5-1 down the stretch and beat some trash *** teams (barely). If he comes back I'm forced to move on and follow a school that actually cares about football.

Not to mention IF they did bring him back who in the actual **** is he going to replace Lashlee with when everyone knows he's on the **** hotseat? Who is going to fix HIS awful *** defense and poorly coached team who is one of the most penalized in the entire country? I just can't I have more fun watching almost any other college game besides Miami because we just look awful most of the time and it's simple coaching that's being mismanaged. Don't even get me started on his awful feel for the game.

Rant over.. this administration should all be relieved. Sorry I'm sure there's posts like this all over the board but I needed to let it out

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's really remarkable how people fall to pieces on the basis of rumors. It's like I'm back in junior high.

Ive decided to move on also. nothing to do with manny i just want to go root for a team that has nike gear all my miami nike **** is getting old

All I can do is laugh at this point. This administration blows my mind. Just hearing some of the rumors coming out about even the possibility of Diaz coming back shows how inept they are. I feel like he has gotten so many chances and people are saying oh it's only year 3, false this his his 6th year with this squad every recruit on defense is his and the O with a 2nd guy carried him where we should have been a 3 win team. For us to be this far behind when we didn't really have a huge turn over when richt should give the decision makers all the info and vision they need.

This guy has underperformed and has been out coached by anyone with a pulse. He has given us our worst loses in the modern era of miami football. He is the classic politician riding the talent that he lucked into and refused to play until injuries forced him. Now we have this guy pitching building something special because he went 5-1 down the stretch and beat some trash *** teams (barely). If he comes back I'm forced to move on and follow a school that actually cares about football.

Not to mention IF they did bring him back who in the actual **** is he going to replace Lashlee with when everyone knows he's on the **** hotseat? Who is going to fix HIS awful *** defense and poorly coached team who is one of the most penalized in the entire country? I just can't I have more fun watching almost any other college game besides Miami because we just look awful most of the time and it's simple coaching that's being mismanaged. Don't even get me started on his awful feel for the game.

Rant over.. this administration should all be relieved. Sorry I'm sure there's posts like this all over the board but I needed to let it out

Other than here, where have you heard rumors he’s staying?

Advertisement
Other than here, where have you heard rumors he’s staying?
Do you not read the tea leaves? Why wasnt he fired with the ad after fsu? He isnt some championship coach who won anything, he lost to fiu, fire him on tarmac and tell him find his own way home

Do you not read the tea leaves? Why wasnt he fired with the ad after fsu? He isnt some championship coach who won anything, he lost to fiu, fire him on tarmac and tell him find his own way home

So nowhere.

I'm with you but at this point, do we need another thread about bad Manuela is and that he needs to be fired?

Advertisement
The UM athletic department is the strongest case I can think of for resuming the Roman practice of decimation.

I'm with you but at this point, do we need another thread about bad Manuela is and that he needs to be fired?
YESSSS, can you take another season of trash and excuses?! We need threads, tweets, planes over hecht, etc.. The school ONLY responds when things get toxic.. They need to get TOXIC FASSSSSST to 100% make the university separate from diaz.. The Homer bros cant even say "oh bro, it hurts recruiting bro" BECAUSE WE HAVE NO RECRUITING THIS YEAR!! Class already SUCKS!!!! Burn it down, make it toxic or school will waste another year kicking the can

YESSSS, can you take another season of trash and excuses?! We need threads, tweets, planes over hecht, etc.. The school ONLY responds when things get toxic.. They need to get TOXIC FASSSSSST to 100% make the university separate from diaz.. The Homer bros cant even say "oh bro, it hurts recruiting bro" BECAUSE WE HAVE NO RECRUITING THIS YEAR!! Class already SUCKS!!!! Burn it down, make it toxic or school will waste another year kicking the can
Outside of a couple of people here, CIS is united in the Fire Manny crusade. We're not the ones needing to hear this. Flood the BOT with these rants.

Advertisement
Outside of a couple of people here, CIS is united in the Fire Manny crusade. We're not the ones needing to hear this. Flood the BOT with these rants.
Been done many times.. But they dont care, you know whats gets them moving? Media attention to the **** job they have been doing

I call bs on that its the ad job to tell him weather he can keep his job or not and we don't have an ad right now.

Advertisement
Rich people do not care what anyone else thinks. Half of them feel like it’s their duty to make decisions that the “poors” couldn’t or don’t understand. The only way you can make these people change their minds and care is hitting them in the pocket. If Manny is brought back, not one game should have more than 1,000 Miami fans. Let families of players and coaches be the only ones in orange and green and watch how fast changes are made.

OP, I don't disagree with what you are saying. And I sincerely hope you feel better having gotten this off your chest. But I'm locking (not deleting) this thread because it's just too much of the same all over the board, and it oversaturates the main board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back