lol Jimbob

That boy know Miami game will only get harder when the Talent all around is equal to his. He SCARED.

I mean just look at him.
[video=youtube;P_9yv7XQGC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_9yv7XQGC0&t=1456s[/video]

Advertisement
All the south Florida kids should tell get the f out of here and go get your out of state recruits you’ve been getting these past few recruiting cycles.

That boy know Miami game will only get harder when the Talent all around is equal to his. He SCARED.

I mean just look at him.
[video=youtube;P_9yv7XQGC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_9yv7XQGC0&t=1456s[/video]

He sounds Al Golden rattled.

I had not listened to Jimbo talk that much in my life. He sounds like a *****. "Dangumit, can we get a tipped ball one of these days? That'd be nice."

Nothing compared to the confidence Richt exudes on the Mark Richt show.

Last edited:
Gentleman, the last desperate gasp has begun :U5PyXda:

[TWEET]918261627698290689[/TWEET]

Yeah...that's it, they need to make it tough on Miami...it's really their fault for not trying...

Meanwhile, Jimbo drank the "national recruiting" Kool-Aid, thinking he could go head-to-head with Saban and Urban, and...oh, wait, they HAVE been getting Top 5 classes...

Oh, I get it, it's the old F$U excuse machine...they are awesome and have Top 5 recruiting classes when they are a pre-season pick for the Final Four...but they are terrible at recruiting and have overlooked SoFla when they are sitting on 1-3.

My, what a difference a month makes...when it comes to selective facts and myth-building...

Advertisement
Gentleman, the last desperate gasp has begun :U5PyXda:

[TWEET]918261627698290689[/TWEET]

mHM3DMk.gif

Its over. Less then a month ago he forgot to mention us as a rival when asked. Now? He mentions us directly by name. Goodnight.

Advertisement
They cook messed up that honey fried chicken. That sh*t burnt, recruits ain’t liking that sh*t no more lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the **** says daggummit that often? How does this back woods hick walk in to a Brian Burns house and tell him, daggummit Brian I want you to leave South Florida and play daggum football for our daggum school, and get him?

Who the **** says daggummit that often? How does this back woods hick walk in to a Brian Burns house and tell him, daggummit Brian I want you to leave South Florida and play daggum football for our daggum school, and get him?

Right!?!?!

I can't see us losing too many more recruits to them now that we have a competent coaching staff and beat them on the field.

Even though from what I can recall, we basically didn't want and/or fight for Burns much.

Advertisement
Back