LOL... I told you LSU fans

Advertisement
Does greedy Williams traditionally cover their opponent’s top WR?

BC Ismail (Syracuse) mauled him last season if true.

A few other WRs on more prominent passing teams were also at or over 100 yards

Is this a Derwin James look he’s big and fast so must be great situation?

Advertisement
I was watching that kids highlights, if Rosier throws the ball bad in his area, its gonna be int, and if its in the flats, it might be gone to the house. If we are gonna throw towards his side it better be 30, 40 yards down the field. I think McFadden was overrated....this kid is not. Im excited to see him against Richards because Richards is very physical even in blocking, NFL teams will be watching this one closely

Advertisement
Does greedy Williams traditionally cover their opponent’s top WR?

BC Ismail (Syracuse) mauled him last season if true.

A few other WRs on more prominent passing teams were also at or over 100 yards

Is this a Derwin James look he’s big and fast so must be great situation?

2 receivers had over 90 yards in that game for Cuse.

also from the highlights Greedy was torched on at least one TD

I was watching that kids highlights, if Rosier throws the ball bad in his area, its gonna be int, and if its in the flats, it might be gone to the house. If we are gonna throw towards his side it better be 30, 40 yards down the field. I think McFadden was overrated....this kid is not. Im excited to see him against Richards because Richards is very physical even in blocking, NFL teams will be watching this one closely

Blocking by the wide outs was the one thing that stood out to me most early last year. They flat out worked it no matter where they were on the field. As the year wore on, their blocking suffered a little due attrition. I'm hoping we see that again this year. Get physical with the DBs on every down and they'll be gassed by the early 3rd quarter.

Advertisement
Back