LOL at Rubenstein

Advertisement
Every time I read a Midho post I imagine dudes in white jackets chasing him around with butterfly nets. The dude has a few screws loose. Kinda guy with no hair on top but long hair on the sides who pulls his hair out to the sides when he’s in the middle of a screaming fit then the hair just stays extended to the sides like a mad scientist.

Advertisement
Brock Lesnar is facing Drew McIntyre at Wrestlemania.
He went from 3MB to the wrestler I always knew he'd become. Big fan of his. Rugged, throwback type of wrestler.
I think Paul Heyman puts him over Brock at WM36.
tenor (100).gif
tenor - 2020-01-29T192452.536.gif

Advertisement
Every time I read a Midho post I imagine dudes in white jackets chasing him around with butterfly nets. The dude has a few screws loose. Kinda guy with no hair on top but long hair on the sides who pulls his hair out to the sides when he’s in the middle of a screaming fit then the hair just stays extended to the sides like a mad scientist.
I'm second cousin to this guy.

1580349487388.png

He’ll go over but I don’t really get the point of doing so.

I like Drew but I don’t think he has the “it” to be the top guy.
Have you watched him.on the independent circuits when he first left and he wrestled under his real name Drew Galloway? Watch, then you will see why.

One wrestler who was a bad *** but made into a comedy act was Santino Marella. I watched old matches of his before WWE and he was a wrestling machine like Tazz or Rusev, a legit badass.

Advertisement
Have you watched him.on the independent circuits when he first left and he wrestled under his real name Drew Galloway? Watch, then you will see why.

One wrestler who was a bad *** but made into a comedy act was Santino Marella. I watched old matches of his before WWE and he was a wrestling machine like Tazz or Rusev, a legit badass.
Yes.

I’ve followed him.

He’s very good.

He doesn’t have “top guy” written on him.

I would’ve had Keith Lee beat Brock.

Advertisement
I wouldn't know anything about this guy or his website if people who hate him so much stopped making threads about him

Advertisement
Back