LOL at Indiana

I was wondering why the team that won nationals img 7-7 did not have players committed to Indiana, some stated Wilson did not prioritize that area but kids would love to go there, an area that has a rich history of talent and speed and feature two espn 300 prospects. While I had the chance to visit Indiana this summer, one hs coach stated Wilson scheduled an easy out of conference schedule to save his job this year. Others also stated he's full of excuses and used playing underclassmen in the past as a reason for loses when he had 3-4 years to recruit his guys. Personally, I met the guy (he's not a people's person at all) and think he is a brilliant OC, Indiana is lucky to have him as a coach,clean up his connections with northern Indiana and hire a good DC and he'll win those close games. Richt should have went after their OL coach, guy is the goods.

Advertisement
Lynch, I hear, is not a people's person. I agree he always has the young excuse for 4-5 yrs, but his younger guys keep outplaying his older recruits.

Not sure if the OP had seen the previous 100 years of Indiana football.

Advertisement
Great move. This is about as good as football can be for Indiana...embrace it..enjoy it...cherish it.

Advertisement
Back