LOL at Indiana

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
image.jpg

Advertisement
Well Wilson is still a good coach. He probably belongs as an OC...

but... it's Indiana. Nobody is doing any better there. He's the best coach they are going to get

The guy about beats teams yearly with 50 times more talent . Just with scheme .

He's actually highly respected in coaching circles

Advertisement
He's an excellent coach. Those ****ers cover more often than not against heavily favored teams.

Advertisement
If Wilson can find a good D-Coordinator to help him out, Indiana might have something b/c their offense has been really good since Wilson arrived. It's smart for them to lock him up as long as they can.

They have talent, even if not well known. I watched the tape of the bowl game against Duke. Both of Indiana's offensive tackles look like legit pro prospects. In fact, the left tackle has terrific mechanics, about as good as you'll find on the college level. I was immediately jealous.

He's an excellent coach. Those ****ers cover more often than not against heavily favored teams.

Going a touch off topic here...

But your signature block says "UM is a racist institution"?

I couldn't disagree more. Kindly explain?

Advertisement

IIRC, some of the guys on this board started saying that as sort of a protest against the administration because they gave Gorlden another year with basically the same record and a much sh1ttier defense than any D Shannon ever produced, yet Shalalah and her stooges kept Al around. smh! People was trying to come up with anything to get the U to get rid of Al, lol.

They really aren't going to get anyone better and in my opinion, he could do some damage at a school where football is king.

I follow IU. Smart move by them. He is really good. They were winning in the 4th qtr against OSU, iowa, and michigan. They also beat a team that finished ranked WKU. More than Al ever did. They played OSU without their top 4 players. They have lost their starting QB for large parts of the season 4 or 5 yrs in a row

Advertisement
Definitely a smart move on IU's part. As stated earlier, injuries have plagued them the past couple of years, and this year you're talking about a team that was really close to finishing the regular season 9-3 instead of 6-6. If he could just get the defensive side of the ball taken care of, they'd be a serious headache for a lot of teams. With that said, I fully expect IU to take a step back next season. Losing Sudfield is going to hurt.

Basically, the KKK reincarnate with a touch of elitist bias.

We are fans (hopefully) of the same team, but I wholly disagree. UM as an institution is not rascist or the KKK reincarnate. If you mean elitist bias due to a top 30ish (and rising) university ranking, or just higher ed in general, I suppose guilty in a bizarre sort of way.

As a proud graduate of UM, I wouldn't associate myself (or have stayed) if any of the above were actually true statements.

Six years is a little strong...Having said that Wilson is about as good as IU can do. He is a good offensive mind and they prolly had to give him the 6 years so that he did not move on.

Advertisement
Back