LOL at Holgerson

edge

Junior
Was just watching the game again. Right before we scored our first TD, WV had the ball deep in their territory and got a first down. But it was called back due to a penalty, making it 3rd and 11. Holgerson flipped out over the penalty, called in the play, then threw his headset and playsheet and proceeded to head up the sideline continuing to rant well before the ball was snapped. IDK if our coaches saw this, but basically he tipped his hat and said I give up we are just running it up the middle and I know we are not going to make it because I am not even going to bother looking for the next play. And sure enough that is what happened. Give me a coach calm, cool and collected any day over that nonsense. That rubs off on plays no doubt.

Advertisement
6935307667_7f91367ae0.jpg

I think it's well known that dana could give sarkesian a run for his money when it comes to boozing.

Advertisement
I was concerned that he was going to have an aneurism a few times through the game. But, he was a class act both before the game and after. Gave Miami (FL) and the staff a lot of credit.

This was hilarious! He was going nuts all night while Richt was calmly coaching a team that looked like they were half asleep on offense. Their team paniced as their coach lost his composure and Miami started to play well. I probably would've been ****ed if Miami would've lost while Richt was just hanging out but at least he showed a little fire by chewing the OL's asses at the end of the game.

At one time Hologram was yelling in the stands.

Advertisement
I was concerned that he was going to have an aneurism a few times through the game. But, he was a class act both before the game and after. Gave Miami (FL) and the staff a lot of credit.

I wasn't concerned - I was hoping he'd pop an O-Ring - since he was trying so hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back