Lol a recruit said this

brock

All-American
[MENTION=5669]adrian[/MENTION]KILLINS6: People Committing To Miami Now 😂

Tells you all you need to know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahmmon Richards said something similar. He's the one guy I would prefer to keep if I had to chose given our pending depth concerns at receiver. Great day fellas! Let's hope we follow it up with a great hire.

scarlett, irvin, sbb, etc all would have prob come if we had a different staff.

Advertisement
Ahman Rossâ„¢
@ross8156
Coach Golden,great guy and I wish him the best , with that being said my commitment is with the university of Miami

SAUCIN17
@D1fuzzymuffin17
For anyone who might call or text me about coach golden being fired it doesn't effect my commitment it's still all about the U #loyalty

Advertisement
Commits follow the wins. This timing is EXCELLENT. We can win more games, even win out and make the ACC Title. Legitimately. Watch the recruiting class. All we need now is a coach...

Commits follow the wins. This timing is EXCELLENT. We can win more games, even win out and make the ACC Title. Legitimately. Watch the recruiting class. All we need now is a coach...

This^^^^^

The majority of the cancer has been removed. Now fire Diritos and Fake James and hire Butch or a good coach and we really back.

The real canes will show over the next few weeks or so. Lets GOOOOOOOO!!!

I haven't been this excited as a Miami fan since 2001.

Advertisement
with butch them kids would knock down the door to play here, fence kids that is. u always have kids who wanna play for miami its the local fence kids that get turned by wins and first round selections at other schools, those r the kids we gotta get along with the loyal miami kids. butch or herman no one else, anyone else n im on a wait n see with my eyes approach with scheme n recruiting. i kno butch n herman know the importance of local backhard protection n thats how miami has won.

Advertisement
Back