LOIC?

7BA003F1-492B-4B6B-BA57-EA779109BB7E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It sucks because the majority of the players that do the right thing and are committed are now going to be unfairly associated with a false narrative.

Advertisement
you want an LOIC so we can be just wiped out as a program? i know you guys hate manny and blake, but jesus thats too far

Is Barry's report damning enough for sweeping changes across the AD and university? Might be the only chance we have to reboot the program. Worked for Baylor and Penn State.

Come on, man, you're better than this.

NEVER say "lack of institutional control". NEVER.

Is Barry's report damning enough for sweeping changes across the AD and university? Might be the only chance we have to reboot the program. Worked for Baylor and Penn State.

Yes, let us invite the opportunity to invite and embrace another go at LOIC.
Are you fkn serious?
What a moronic and sick imagination many of you alleged Canes have.
You've spent more time rooting against this program on and off-field then most of.the fans of our rival schools.
Disgusting.

you want an LOIC so we can be just wiped out as a program? i know you guys hate manny and blake, but jesus thats too far

At a minimum, some folks really need to be on a daily post count.
Even better solution is to prohibit some folks from starting threads.

Advertisement
The only thing it says to me is:

1) Manny isnt the person needed for this 'culture change'. Whatever has been going on, he watched and did nothing last year and he was also part of the previous staff, which is supposedly who we are blaming this issue on.

2) The person who hired manny should go too. Manny had been on the job for just one year and its evident that he wasnt ready for a job like this. You cant tell me Blake explored all his options. He made a safe, lazy, choice and now we're stuck pretending manny has a future here cause it's really only year 1.

Advertisement
Back