Logged some new predictions

Advertisement
There should be a goon squad that gives the Code Red treatment to these ****sticks that go out of state for no legit reason other than having their hands out.

Those guys have a great talent. They work very hard and make sacrifices, so they're getting paid for their services. Capitalism over everything.

I was trying to do a mock class and I'm finding some troubles for the O-linemen.

Who are we recruiting besides Neal?

Advertisement
Sucks to miss on kids like Ladson, TS, Lucas, Dent but at least most of the major targets in FL we aren't getting have decided early and have allowed us to fill the class in other places. Going into the season it looked like most of those would go down until signing day.....silver lining I guess.

Advertisement
I understood when kids picked other schools under Golden but if kids don't pick Miami today, then there's something wrong with them mentally. We have the best HC in Florida and one of the best in the nation, a brand new indoor practice facility, the best NFL alumni base, the best education in Florida and one of the tops in the nation, warm weather year round, new freshman dorms, a newly renovated state of the art stadium, coaches that have proven they can develop and put stars into the league, a pro style offense, an aggressive defense, and last but not least all of your friends and family members can attend all your home games.

If these kids spur Miami now, they should not be allowed back into the city. Makes me sick to see local talent go to waste elsewhere. What better opportunity then to be home grown, ball out in front of your friends and family, have a great NFL career and retire back home where it all started. I have 100% confidence in Mark Richt and it's a shame these kids don't see the big picture.

I understood when kids picked other schools under Golden but if kids don't pick Miami today, then there's something wrong with them mentally. We have the best HC in Florida and one of the best in the nation, a brand new indoor practice facility, the best NFL alumni base, the best education in Florida and one of the tops in the nation, warm weather year round, new freshman dorms, a newly renovated state of the art stadium, coaches that have proven they can develop and put stars into the league, a pro style offense, an aggressive defense, and last but not least all of your friends and family members can attend all your home games.

If these kids spur Miami now, they should not be allowed back into the city. Makes me sick to see local talent go to waste elsewhere. What better opportunity then to be home grown, ball out in front of your friends and family, have a great NFL career and retire back home where it all started. I have 100% confidence in Mark Richt and it's a shame these kids don't see the big picture.

We don't have bags.

Which is fine for me, but not for the Stevenson/Jobe/Campbell of this world.

Even if we won't land the #1 guy in the state we will build a class with top dogs regardless.

I respect the fact that TS will officially commit soon and not troll UM where he could've been an *******. Now after he picks UGA please please please close that ******* thread from now on

Advertisement
Advertisement
I respect the fact that TS will officially commit soon and not troll UM where he could've been an *******. Now after he picks UGA please please please close that ******* thread from now on

According to other posts it's only because they (Georgia) are forcing his hand.

Advertisement
Back