Logged some new predictions

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Two for Miami, two for others.

I'm finally feeling confident enough to pull the trigger on Mark-Antony Richards to Miami, that's been a long time coming. If you read the new Freshman 15, you know I believe Cornelius Nunn would already be committed right now if not for mom. I think eventually Miami wins her over and gets Nunn on board, his heart is here.

I've heard Tyrique Stevenson is close to making a public decision, so I'm going ahead and making the pick I've wanted to make for months and taking UGA. With Mike Morris, I don't see any way he ends up at FSU and Miami is starting to prioritize others while getting low on spots at DT. That leaves Michigan from his main contenders, so I'm going with the Wolverines.

Advertisement
It's clear TS is gone. Another year with the same result since PJ or PP or whatever he calls himself, bailing on the hometown team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two for Miami, two for others.

I'm finally feeling confident enough to pull the trigger on Mark-Antony Richards to Miami, that's been a long time coming. If you read the new Freshman 15, you know I believe Cornelius Nunn would already be committed right now if not for mom. I think eventually Miami wins her over and gets Nunn on board, his heart is here.

I've heard Tyrique Stevenson is close to making a public decision, so I'm going ahead and making the pick I've wanted to make for months and taking UGA. With Mike Morris, I don't see any way he ends up at FSU and Miami is starting to prioritize others while getting low on spots at DT. That leaves Michigan from his main contenders, so I'm going with the Wolverines.
Stefan with TS committing to UGA do you see any scenario in which the staff convinces MAR to fill in at Safety, even tho he wants to play offense?

Yep.

Even if he ends up a first rounder, there's a major difference between a first rounder and a Sean Taylor.

Patrick Johnson was the one that really hurt.

And of course the two CBs last year from AH will hurt, too - those two will be really good.

DL recruiting is far more important to me anyway.

A QB can't complete it if he's on the ground.

And we've got some nasty DEs with more on the way.

We can win without that dude...

Advertisement
Awesome job Stefan! Everywhere you go you make it much better. How close are you to a cb with zip/summerall?

Not that close really, haven't heard anything too strong one way or the other. There's been some outsider noise with them and UF, but nobody from the UF media (or highly respected national media) is predicting them yet. I think it's simply just guesses from outsiders. The thing I would caution is that I'm hearing the two are starting to talk package deal and I think Zip is a bit more of the leader in this situation. Zipperer could make a "business decision" for UF and Summerall could follow. Like I said in today's freshman 15 though, I still think Miami is in a good spot, especially with how poorly UF has been closing lately.

Obviously nothing is set in stone, but with TS attending Paradise instead of UGA's locker room event, are they really that far ahead?

Advertisement
Exactly, losing TS and we replace him with MAR. No drop off. Will be funnier than **** in a few years when MAR gets drafted before TS as a safety!
I like the thinking, but right now, TS >. Hope your prediction pans out

Stefan with TS committing to UGA do you see any scenario in which the staff convinces MAR to fill in at Safety, even tho he wants to play offense?

I don't think he's set on any position really. He's going to give a hard listen to what the coaches think is best and consider that. I wouldn't be surprised if he bounces around a few different spots freshman year

Advertisement
Back