Logan loves Miami visit, commitment likely

View as article
Great athlete, just not sure about his competition or his speed for our secondary.

I don't speed as a question mark at all...Kid gets from the hashmark to the sideline in a blur...Speed and hips so good, wondering if he could even handle corner.

Advertisement
Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Advertisement
Last April 2017 ran an official 100m--11.43. Pretty decent but not great for the age. But with two years left he will probably go sub 11. Let's see how he develops.

Last April 2017 ran an official 100m--11.43. Pretty decent but not great for the age. But with two years left he will probably go sub 11. Let's see how he develops.
He is participating in track this year as well. He looks good and I expect him to be a lot faster than he was last year.

Got to watch for Florida as has been stated in prior threads about him. It's reportedly his dream school and he is also younger brother of Brandon James who played for the Gators. Longer we are on him though (and Gators on outside) the better the chance we can pull him.

Hartley gets who Hartley wants bruh

Advertisement
Never thought I’d live to see the day UM recruits greater Jax as good as greater Miami.
Since the gator will not play us home and home, maybe we are working to turn gator bowl into our back yard and play them there every year. Heck, let’s throw uga in too. We will kick dog and gator rear in same place.

He is participating in track this year as well. He looks good and I expect him to be a lot faster than he was last year.

Hey Corch, give us his 100 time next time you are at a meet. I am going to christen you official CIS Logan insider!

Advertisement
Back