loftus?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Is not UM material he is getting blown up tv right now on fox sports. 1 holding call already. another gem

Advertisement
Art Kehoe. He thinks he knows more than everybody else and does stupid **** like this to prove people wrong.

loftus will be left out. all the other kids are 4 star talent at the OL position

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Art Kehoe. He thinks he knows more than everybody else and does stupid **** like this to prove people wrong.

Well imo i see him landing top recruits with not a lot of results. His OL got blown off the ball a lot last year especially in short yard plays

Not so sure we're going to drop him.It's not like he was one of our first committ months ago.He commited about a month ago when we already had 5 other OL on board.Just didn't make any sense.

Advertisement
Perhaps not Loftus at all.Even in HS,it takes other people on OL other than one guy.He has the size,but he also a development player or
fill in for a Merrick.

Well imo i see him landing top recruits with not a lot of results. His OL got blown off the ball a lot last year especially in short yard plays

Dude WTF are you talking about? What top recruits are you referring to? Most of the o-linemen they inherited were 3 stars, Linder and Flowers were exceptional last year.

The OL is definitely the hardest unit to project. I would not put much stock into the star system.

Advertisement
Back