Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Ryheem Lockley did not visit this weekend either

Tre Neal is not being actively recruited

JC Jackson having a great visit

More later

Advertisement
give us as much negative news as you need to, but please for the love of god let us get JC Jackson!

More later

That sucks for Neal.. Kid looked like a solid player. Lockley will probably never get here unfortunately.

More later

320.gif

Advertisement
With the addition of Gayot, I figured they would stop recruiting him...I think its all on Hester now

Its appearing more and more likely that lockley, dennis turner, and trayone gray(grades) will not make it in this class.

Advertisement
Hester is a must get. He has physicality which we are missing. Kid is a monster and would look great in orange and green. Reel him in golden and co. Don't let him leave without a commitment!

Definitely want Hester and JC.

Why are fools on here saying Lockley isn't coming? Keep speculatin...I only care to hear that **** from the folks who really know, i.e. Pete, Tito and staff.

Why are fools on here saying Lockley isn't coming? Keep speculatin...I only care to hear that **** from the folks who really know, i.e. Pete, Tito and staff.

He was suppose to visit last week and didnt come. He was supposed to visit this week since he didnt make it last week and he didnt visit. Something is going on if you ask me

Advertisement
Lockley wanted to stay home and study last weekend for his SCAT that he took yesterday that's why he couldn't visit both weekends....TIFWIW

Lockley has already visited here do you really feel he needs to visit again? He just needs to focus on prep school for his last week so he can get here for a 4 year visit.

He was suppose to visit last week and didnt come. He was supposed to visit this week since he didnt make it last week and he didnt visit. Something is going on if you ask me

The SAT is going on.

Advertisement

More later

sounds good to me get Hester and Jackson and drop Turner close with a LB or 2, 2 WRS, and a DTcall it a wrap...the numbers will shake themselves out...

JC Jackson would be a huge addition to the secondary, a kid with a WR skill set that wants to play defense, sign me up.

The SAT is going on.
Griffin taking his today. Also Turner

Advertisement
Back