Lockhart held up by Clearinghouse

Advertisement
He hasn't gotten his test score back yet iirc. Kinda hard to get in that way

Well **** didn't the kid go to prep? If that's the case wat the **** else does he have to do satisfy the NCAA, singand do a dance for them? ?

Advertisement
Is it just the score? Why would one test score determine eligibility to Miami with all these recruits, but they can somehow be deemed eligible everywhere else. I know Miami has good academics, but I wasnt aware they were on the same lines of Duke or Stanford, if that's the case, then kids need to know this from the start, if it isnt, then there has to be something really F***** up with the Clearinghouse.

Didn't he come from Fork Union or Milford or one of those prep schools? I cant imagine there being too many issues with the clearinghouse in this instance but who the heck knows!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearinghouse is Miami's krytonite. Smh

45.jpg

Advertisement
I picture the clearinghouse being this old dark castle miles up the dark cloudy mountain. There is a great elder heading a table of 11 more like him while they go through transcripts, mocking the hurricanes and the young men who want to be apart of them. Laughing as they get the fax, only to throw it into a pile that says DO NOT OPEN UNTIL LATE JANUARY. And in that time, they slap the big red X stamp on it, and send it back through the machine.

is that weird?

I picture the clearinghouse being this old dark castle miles up the dark cloudy mountain. There is a great elder heading a table of 11 more like him while they go through transcripts, mocking the hurricanes and the young men who want to be apart of them. Laughing as they get the fax, only to throw it into a pile that says DO NOT OPEN UNTIL LATE JANUARY. And in that time, they slap the big red X stamp on it, and send it back through the machine.

is that weird?
i think its weirder that i have the same image

is that weird?

This is what I imagine the clearinghouse process is like
View attachment 2303

Advertisement
Back