Lockdown Island 🔒 🏝

Never saw the logic in starting Xavier Lucas over Ethan O Connor.

Lucas has the physical ability, but Connor is a dog!
This was evident in the playoff run, but they are two different types of corners. I think lucas is best in zone and ethan and oh are best in man, we need both. We will miss oj for sure but eoc and lucas can be a top tier cb room too
 
Ashton Hampton just looks different out there when watching him. Certified high nfl pick we are about to see this weekend.

look like in 2023 i was onto something on who we should recruit.

 




Former FCS CB who started out at Idaho.

IE kid from Corona.

I say it all the time, don't sleep on the FCS. There are dudes down there who will get to the FBS level & ball out. All they need is an opportunity.

I remember buddy from the year of our massive DB overhaul, lost that one to Nebraska. Obviously all worked well for both sides but man, would be good to have him right about now.
 


IlrJzZUIX6Fa4lqcXp.gif
 






Audavion Collins a Miss ST transfer.

Collins, Kelley Jones and Jett Jefferson all in the same room? ****.

Brice Pollock is another Starkvegas transplant but I'm not sure all 4 were there together since he left 2 years ago.
 
@Memnon do you think we need to portal a cb this class?.

if so an early favorite for me is Gulley from UAB.

Not sure if we would need to though im just realizing we dont even have a sr in the room
 
@Memnon do you think we need to portal a cb this class?.

if so an early favorite for me is Gulley from UAB.

Not sure if we would need to though im just realizing we dont even have a sr in the room
Probably not.

I'm always in favor of adding CB's, IMO you can never have enough.

But with OJ & XL missing a lot of time, I would imagine they both come back next year, so I highly doubt we hit the Portal for any Corners this offseason.

Ja'Boree comes back, plus we still got Jennings & Waters, with Donte Wright & Ai'King Hall coming in, I highly doubt the staff will see a need to add a Portal Corner.
 
Back
Top