Lock 'em up early.....

Advertisement
lol OP now it's one thing to build relationships with these kids which I'm sure the staff is doing, but lock them up now? nah we do business differently these days, we're barely taking commitments from 2022 kids at this point. 2024 kids will have their day but not anytime soon

lol OP now it's one thing to build relationships with these kids which I'm sure the staff is doing, but lock them up now? nah we do business differently these days, we're barely taking commitments from 2022 kids at this point. 2024 kids will have their day but not anytime soon
Let's lock them up now so everyone can complain when they decommit once the bags start dropping.

Advertisement

This is hilarious considering Manny specifically said we were recruiting Williams and Taylor since their freshman year of high school.

But hey, don't pay any attention to anything and just make comments like you know better, right?

You should lock up leaders super early, the follower type kids you wait on, they staff shouldn't, any 2024 commits is way too early rn

Advertisement
This is hilarious considering Manny specifically said we were recruiting Williams and Taylor since their freshman year of high school.

But hey, don't pay any attention to anything and just make comments like you know better, right?
Actually.....Manny said we'd been on James Williams since he was an 8th grader but.....go on w/ur comment....think it goes w/o saying that our coaches are going to build relationships with kids as early as possible like the JW20 situation but we didn't have JWill20 "locked up" until he committed and then we followed that up by having a respectable season

Advertisement
Back