Local workouts at Columbus High

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Looks like several of the players that have been in the 305 have been making productive use of their time.

Good to see Gus was there too.

[TWEET]908433178381123584[/TWEET]

IMG_4949.jpgIMG_4948.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Those photos don't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies. That's only about 4-5 guys doing god knows what.

You got 30 guys in Orlando (we don't know whom), you get 2-3 guys doing matt drills at Columbus high, Richt is off somewhere preaching and catching the holy ghost, and you got Lawrence Cager chillin' in Baltimore.

The entire team needs to be together.

Last edited:
Those photos don't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies. That's only about 4-5 guys doing god knows what.

You got 30 guys in Orlando (we don't know whom), you get 2-3 guys doing matt drills at Columbus high, Richt is off somewhere preaching and catching the holy ghost, and you got Lawrence Cager chillin' in Baltimore.

You need to relax and let your boyfriend give you a backrub to relieve the tension.

I know being a drama queen 24/7 is stressful work, but you need to give it a rest.

You need to relax and let your boyfriend give you a backrub to relieve the tension.

I know being a drama queen 24/7 is stressful work, but you need to give it a rest.

LOL

Advertisement

So you're saying that the Hurricane that led to millions of people to evacuate South Florida, still has schools closed, and caused UM to cancel two games has also, somehow, negatively impacted our practices? That's some hard hitting analysis right there. Have you considered being a Miami beat writer? You clearly have the necessary insight.

Sven, you're making the troll game too obvious now, fella. You were playing it pretty well for awhile. Ease up and have some longevity.

Sven, you're making the troll game too obvious now, fella. You were playing it pretty well for awhile. Ease up and have some longevity.

Everyone wants to be the next [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Back