"Local" players that I think are Miami caliber players..

Advertisement
Advertisement
tell me why it's important for you to list players you deem "Miami caliber" but don't have an offer? what does this bring to the board but bull**** and stirring of the pot? And considering your list is supposedly "miami caliber" players that don't have an offer, why do 25% of them have offers?

Advertisement
tell me why it's important for you to list players you deem "Miami caliber" but don't have an offer? what does this bring to the board but bull**** and stirring of the pot? And considering your list is supposedly "miami caliber" players that don't have an offer, why do 25% of them have offers?
When I started this thread they didnt have offers now they do. This isnt stirring the pot people talk about prospects on the recruiting side of the board I dont see one argument in this thread

If you look at earlier post in the thread I said I thought Miami would offer JC Jackson and Darrell Langham. Nobody was really talking about them on the board when I said that

Last edited:
When I started this thread they didnt have offers now they do. This isnt stirring the pot people talk about prospects on the recruiting side of the board I dont see one argument in this thread

If you look at earlier post in the thread I said I thought Miami would offer JC Jackson and Darrell Langham. Nobody was really talking about them on the board when I said that

people prolly think 5 star players arent Miami caliber, just 4 star on down lol.. people easily get butthurt here

Advertisement
Thread is OK with me.. **** free country free site some of y'all are such puzzies. Grow a pair.. if you don't like don't read his ****. It's really that simple.

Advertisement
Winky has an offer as an ATH, to himself he just doesn't consider it an offer because he wants to play qb

Isaiah McKenzie was just offered by Notre Dame.

Deeb workin hard to get his teammates up there. I haven't seen Clint Stephens play but IMO mckenzie is the best little man in SoFlo & best little man we are recruiting. (Berrios)

Here is Stephens tape http://www.hudl.com/athlete/582889/highlights/35582399

I probably would have put Stephens on the list but forgot about him when I made it. I also want to know his 40 time

Last edited:
John Battle committed to LSU. Miami had some sort of interest but they either passes or talk to him too late in the process. He also did not camp

Advertisement
Back