Local kids, allowing too many visits seems to be a problem

bling121

Recruit
Seems like the local kids come to Miami, hang out all the time and get used to Miami and it becomes the norm and the allure of Miami fades. Kid goes out of town once or twice as the cycle ends and gets blown away by a new school. It’s like having a hot girlfriend you’ve been with 50 times and a hot new chick comes around, it’s new and fresh. I dunno, what we’re doing is not working, maybe we should implement some sort of rule about not being able to come and hangout at the facilities until yur at least committed

Advertisement
Seems like the local kids come to Miami, hang out all the time and get used to Miami and it becomes the norm and the allure of Miami fades. Kid goes out of town once or twice as the cycle ends and gets blown away by a new school. It’s like having a hot girlfriend you’ve been with 50 times and a hot new chick comes around, it’s new and fresh. I dunno, what we’re doing is not working, maybe we should implement some sort of rule about not being able to come and hangout at the facilities until yur at least committed
giphy.gif

The hometown chick just ain’t that hot(right now). Hometown chick just needs to hit the gym and a new makeover and the guys will stay. Idk lol

Not to be a **** but aren't there like 5 threads about this?

Advertisement
Not to be a **** but aren't there like 5 threads about this?

It's bad around here.
Someone makes a point in a thread and some look-at-me decides to open a thread on that
point, instead of sticking with that thread and adding to discussion.
Way too many redundant threads clogging up board.
I wish mods would combine them or simply zap them.

It's bad around here.
Someone makes a point in a thread and some look-at-me decides to open a thread on that

I haven’t seen this discussed specifically, not saying it hasn’t. Maybe that’s bc we have so many “funny guys” that clog up the forum and you have to go through pages and pages of people’s attempts at being funny just to get to real discussions

Advertisement
I only agree cuz I’m high. Once it wears off I’ll say delete the thread. You got lucky this time OP.

It's bad around here.
Maybe because volume drives ad revenue, allowing this site to stay running.

Maybe those "funny guys" also keep it lighthearted and enjoyable while we hit refresh every 10 minutes waiting for the update that brings us joy or confirms our worst fears.

Forums might be old fashioned but they're a **** of a lot better than FaceTube.

They will never limit a local who wants to be on campus, you can't. If he's there they feel he has interest, if he's there and they feel he has little
interest belief is the more he's there the interest can develop. Miami in a catch 22 with Miami high school players.

Last edited:
It's bad around here.
Nah, just a bunch of losers who are making excuses why Miami misses on recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back