Local guys- Ray Ray?!!!

Advertisement
With miami kids you got to learn that their handlers/corches speak in hyperbole and if you dont ask followup questions or see for yourself with your own eyes that **** dont hold up.. How old is dude who mention santana? Does Ray ray have track times that measure up? It would be real easy to compare times and see if he speaking truth.. Santana had speeeeeed and it translated to the football field..

Advertisement
Ricky Williams III (SFE) on a Canesville podcast described Ray Ray has Santana Moss but faster…. He also said in his opinion he expects Ray Ray to be ready to day one to contribute at Miami. I know Ray Ray is fast I just never imagined that fast. Is Williams correct on this?
No one is “Santana Moss” or “insert great player here” until they can prove it.

But if you watch Ray Ray’s tape… dude can move. And move fast. Watching him in 7 on 7 videos he reminds of Restrepo. But faster full out every play no matter if the ball going to him or not.

Ricky Williams III (SFE) on a Canesville podcast described Ray Ray has Santana Moss but faster…. He also said in his opinion he expects Ray Ray to be ready to day one to contribute at Miami. I know Ray Ray is fast I just never imagined that fast. Is Williams correct on this?
Seen the part say if we had gotten Mario a yr earlier Brandon Inniss will have been a Canes. Say the kid love love Pop Cooney and his dad do also. Watch out for transfer portal U. 💯

Advertisement
What I like a lot about Ray Ray the most is in addition to the speed, agility, and innate ability to stop on a dime & accelerate is the kids toughness. He has 0 qualms going over the middle and for a shorter kid can high point the ball pretty well. He'll be a factor in the WR rotation sooner than later.

Advertisement
No he’s not that fast..

Santana ran a 4.31 at the combine in 2001 & was a bonafide track athlete

Nate is good in his own right & will have the opportunity to prove himself & do great things, but comparing him to legends like Santana Moss is just unfair & completely unrealistic. People tend to make comps like that because they just have a very small scope from which they’re viewing & drawing from, it’s not done maliciously at all, but it’s just a little silly to prematurely set expectations that high.

Nate is definitely fast, but there’s levels to speed; Mike Harley was fast but it would be insane to compare him to Tyreek Hill.

The best attribute of Ray Ray’s game is his ability to shift & cut in the open field, his quick feet is what makes him such a weapon, not necessarily his straight line speed. That doesn’t mean he’s slow, but that doesn’t mean he’s 4.2/4.3 fast either. More than likely he’s somewhere in the mid 4.4-4.48 range which is plenty **** fast within itself...

But Santana speed is RARE

7vs7 is equivalent to AAU basketball..................... That said hope all Canes ball out when they get here. If he has anywhere close to Santana Moss production I think everyone would be happy

Advertisement
No he’s not that fast..

Santana ran a 4.31 at the combine in 2001 & was a bonafide track athlete

Nate is good in his own right & will have the opportunity to prove himself & do great things, but comparing him to legends like Santana Moss is just unfair & completely unrealistic. People tend to make comps like that because they just have a very small scope from which they’re viewing & drawing from, it’s not done maliciously at all, but it’s just a little silly to prematurely set expectations that high.

Nate is definitely fast, but there’s levels to speed; Mike Harley was fast but it would be insane to compare him to Tyreek Hill.

The best attribute of Ray Ray’s game is his ability to shift & cut in the open field, his quick feet is what makes him such a weapon, not necessarily his straight line speed. That doesn’t mean he’s slow, but that doesn’t mean he’s 4.2/4.3 fast either. More than likely he’s somewhere in the mid 4.4-4.48 range which is plenty **** fast within itself...

But Santana speed is RARE

Yeah, on the money with last sentence. In either WR/DB/RB a legit reproducible professionally timed 4.3 is rare. What is it, maybe one or two guys at most in the combine have that kind of speed every year?

Quite likely even a rare speed on current NFL rosters. Only a few guys have it.

Now I’m saying this without even looking at any records or stats. Maybe somebody can hit me with some stats that prove me wrong, but it just seems like this is the right overview of the rarity of legit sub 4.4 speed.

Advertisement
Back