Local 4-star DE Anderson feels the hometown pull to UM

Advertisement
Would be a good get to boost the class momentum/rankings. Good player but he's about 5th on my DE list behind Jones, Kelly, Stewart, Jackson. Which is fine bc we have no shot at Stewart or Jones.

You seem to be new here so I will take a mentorship approach. When you have a few hours, please take the time to review this thread: Gator Tears. Aside from being a truly enriching experience and potentially evolutionary journey, it will help explain why real, orange-and-green-blooded Canes (i.e., Canes that hate UiF with the passion of a thousand suns) never under any circumstances say things like the bolded.

I say this as a friendly warning, but further outburst like this are likely to draw the ire of venerable members and unapologetic Gaytor-Haters such as myself, @RVACane, @JeddTheFisch, @TrumpyCane, @TRick72, @Midlo Cane Fan, @Cajuncane, @TheOriginalCane, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, @Canes2082, @djnellz, @Zbrod95, @caneinorlando, and many others. Please take this as the learning experience it is intended, and for the sake of all that is good, govern yourself accordingly.

Godspeed.

You seem to be new here so I will take a mentorship approach. When you have a few hours, please take the time to review this thread: Gator Tears. Aside from being a truly enriching experience and potentially evolutionary journey, it will help explain why real, orange-and-green-blooded Canes (i.e., Canes that hate UiF with the passion of a thousand suns) never under any circumstances say things like the bolded.

I say this as a friendly warning, but further outburst like this are likely to draw the ire of venerable members and unapologetic Gaytor-Haters such as myself, @RVACane, @JeddTheFisch, @TrumpyCane, @TRick72, @Midlo Cane Fan, @Cajuncane, @TheOriginalCane, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, @Canes2082, @djnellz, @Zbrod95, @caneinorlando, and many others. Please take this as the learning experience it is intended, and for the sake of all that is good, govern yourself accordingly.

Godspeed.
Nathan Fillion Police GIF by ABC Network

Godspeed.
Wow, what a creative and witty response. Unfortunately for you, I don't care what "No Fly Zone" on an internet message board says or should think I say. Good one though, bud. Also not new, just had to make a new account because I hadn't used my old one for a while and didn't know the login info. That's nice you tagged your team of internet warriors but nobody cares, and i mean that respectfully. Godspeed my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, what a creative and witty response. Unfortunately for you, I don't care what "No Fly Zone" on an internet message board says or should think I say. Good one though, bud. Also not new, just had to make a new account because I hadn't used my old one for a while and didn't know the login info. That's nice you tagged your team of internet warriors but nobody cares, and i mean that respectfully. Godspeed my friend.

Who hurt you?

Advertisement
He is built identical to the DE from the Muck we recruited a few classes ago. He fits best as a 3-4 OLB, Louisville/Maryland/UCF is a perfect fit but I see him clout chasing at a UF, FSU, Ole Miss type school

He is built identical to the DE from the Muck we recruited a few classes ago. He fits best as a 3-4 OLB, Louisville/Maryland/UCF is a perfect fit but I see him clout chasing at a UF, FSU, Ole Miss type school

Yea....

Advertisement
Theres numerous ends i take b4 Anderson. He looks to be hovering around that 205 mark. Could be a rush end in a 3-4 type scheme maybe
Supposedly he's a package with team mate DT Lyons and Lyons is the prize so we might need to take him if we want the big fella.

Godspeed.
How did I miss this?

Advertisement
Back