Lo and Williams to UF?

Advertisement
Advertisement
fvck this kid. go anywhere but uf or fsu. if you didn't get the hate for uf while here, you were never a cane. blow the other knee out.
Ur so wrong. **** manny for never giving him a chance I hope he goes there and balls out so manny again was wrong. Just another feather in the manny Diaz ****** Cap

WTF is the true story that Burns would get carries over him? Was the injury that bad?

You all aren’t reading the reports of lingard not knowing the playbook, knowing all the blitz pick ups. There’s more than just ripping manny. You think the kid was the best on the team and they just had a grudge? Lol.
people inside say he came in with his 5 star rank and was a prima donna. Many other reports out there.

You all aren’t reading the reports of lingard not knowing the playbook, knowing all the blitz pick ups. There’s more than just ripping manny. You think the kid was the best on the team and they just had a grudge? Lol.
people inside say he came in with his 5 star rank and was a prima donna. Many other reports out there.

Go through the motions prima , infested like JW sending our best

Advertisement

Well if you dont give the kid reps in practice, dont play him in games. WTF do you expect from him?

Sure transfer if you aren't getting the PT but He still a ***** for those comments

fvck this kid. go anywhere but uf or fsu. if you didn't get the hate for uf while here, you were never a cane. blow the other knee out.
I think when u hate your coaches more u look at them as the enemy. As fans we look at UF as an enemy. Got to put yourself in his shoes .....fuq uf btw but I get it. Still don't want anyone leaving and becoming a stud I'm biased toward that.....I don't wish him bad in life though. Kid came to every game as a five star and did his very best.....we about to find out if it's his own fault cause of skill or was it Manny. I will bet against Manny every **** time.

Advertisement
We have Chaney and Knighton, not concerned at all. Depth is the concern but not what he’ll do in Gainesville.

Advertisement

Quit talking sense.

Back to the, it's all on Manny tip. This young man was perfection here and ready to go. Model Cane, just hates our unfair staff who doesn't like playing their best players when they're 100 percent healthy.

Advertisement
Back