LMFAO

Advertisement
LOL thinking pulling out a win against Toledo makes it all good. We still suck and will get fed our own ******* against actual competition. How you play matters, not just W's and L's. You can't erase that dumpster fire.

LOL thinking pulling out a win against Toledo makes it all good. We still suck and will get fed our own ******* against actual competition. How you play matters, not just W's and L's. You can't erase that dumpster fire.

I expected for there to be rust in the first half. Not gonna lie I was a little worried, but they have flat out dominated the second half. Next week against duke should show a huge improvement.

Who hurt you bro ? We obviously were rusty still need some improvements and adjustments but way we stormed back says a lot about this team

Advertisement

Who hurt you bro ? We obviously were rusty still need some improvements and adjustments but way we stormed back says a lot about this team
randy hurt me

Ok

Feinbaum is that you with the dumpster fire again.

Good Lord. Thirty points on this defense by Toledo. 400 yards by the effing Rockets! Duke must have diamonds for a hardon to play this defense at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back