lmao shaq telling it like it is

Advertisement
I am so impressed with this young man what a natural born leader and backs it up with his play. So happy about our LBing corps for the next few years we are in good hands!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Such an impressive kid, mentally and physically.

Perfect model of what you want as a football player. Plays like a Miami savage on the field but defies all the stereotypes off the field.

I am so enthusiastic about the direction of this program. We just need the South Florida kids to understand what we have here and how great the future will be

Lol. Sorry guys!!! Didn't mean to disturb the peace! Overall, kid speaks very well for his age and will continue to improve. A lot of people say "you know" in between thoughts. Just a pet peeve of mine. He can say "you know" in between every thought as much as he wants as long as he keeps playing like he has been. I'll check out the Dorsey videos!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great football player, great young man. We're in good hands with the new leadership on this team. We just need our Shaq of the offense and then look out!

Go Canes!

A scholar off the field and an assasin on it! Kid is the total package!

He almost killed the QB on a run up the middle last night.

I can't believe that he's only a frosh.

Our LB'er core is deadly. We got some ballers coming in too.

Shaq is a natural born leader. I'm sure his teammates would run through a wall for him.

Love how he called out the refs. Keeping it real!

Last edited:
game was amazing last night. season didn't go the way we had hoped but they played their asses off. we were getting worried in the stands because we looked like we were getting settled in the first few possessions, thank god our D only held them 7 while our offense got it together

Advertisement
Back