Live Updates Thread: Paradise Camp

View as article
Advertisement
Respect to the commits that are competing today like: Jeremiah Payton and Marcus Crowley. Another reason why Payton is my favorite player this cycle because regardless of what he is ranked, he is still competing like he has no stars and has something to proof. CERTIFIED DOG
Why are you still working for this site?

STA players Avery Huff, Marcus Dumervil, Jason Munoz will be in attendance but will not participate in the camp. The party line is that STA practice starts on Monday and they don’t want to get hurt. Not sure on the other STA kids yet

Isn't Ingraham there though? Sorry if answered already?

Advertisement
We’ve got 3 guys at camp every kid there has grown watching on NFL network, ESPN, etc in Sapp, Vilma, and Irvin. No other camp in the country has this type of elite brand.

We have NFL and CFB Hall of Famers...The SemenHoles have Plies...

Jadon Haselwood getting a face to face speech by Michael Irvin. That would be an incredible picture 15 years from now. Dude needs to flip.

I have been fortunate enough to have been in the room during a Michael Irvin pep talk, and I can unequivocally state that he simply FIRES UP THE ROOM. I can only imagine a one on one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeremiah Payton is wearing #51. Jadon Haselwood wearing #71. Both looking impressive in early wr drills.

A surprise visitor is here who I highly suggest for canes fans to remember. 2023 WR Brandon Inniss is competing tonight wearing #57. Not your average 8th grader. Looking very good early on.

Advertisement
Back