Live Thread Updates: St. Thomas Aquinas vs. DeMatha Catholic (MD)

View as article
Advertisement
The STA defense should be illegal in high school. Not sure I've ever seen a defense in high school with this level of talent at all three levels.

munoz got get stronger at the point of attack, getting pushed around a little early on

Thank you , I don’t know what the smart *** above is watching. I know when somebody is getting pushed around. He looks a little light in the ***

The STA defense should be illegal in high school. Not sure I've ever seen a defense in high school with this level of talent at all three levels.
The LB’s are scary....6 guys that are top 300 guys

Advertisement
Thank you , I don’t know what the dumb add above is watching. I know when somebody is getting pushed around. He looks a little light in the ***

Literally two plays where he was moved a bit of the point. Outside of that he's held the point of attack on every play. Simple and easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Literally two plays where he was moved a bit of the point. Outside of that he's held the point of attack on every play. Simple and easy.

It was more than two plays dude.

Nobody ripped ole boy , just saying he looks a little light in the ***. Needs more weight , looks small compared to their ol

Advertisement
Back