Live Thread Updates: South Dade at Western

View as article
Would like to see sure tackling erasing from Francois/Washington if throwing underneath?
They haven’t missed tackles but they also haven’t been as involved as they should be. One play from Francois comes to mind where he avoided contact and let the safety make the play.

Advertisement
Western starting to own the line of scrimmage. 44 yard touchdown run puts them up 28-14 late in the 3rd.

Western attempts an onside kick and they recover. This game is on the verge of getting out of hand.

Advertisement
Justin Hodges takes an interception all the way down inside the 10 on the first play of the 4th quarter. A western touchdown here will likely end the game.
Interception counts but Western takes over near the 50 due to a block in the back on the return.

Advertisement
What did you think of Hodges and Williams? Any under the radar guys stick out?
Not really any under the radar guys showing out tonight. Williams is Williams and Hodges played solid. Made some nice tackles and had the pick. Not manny passes thrown his way.

Advertisement
How the **** did we let Al Blades cousin decommit from us? Smh lol

Idc what nobody says, Hodges is the one underrated low ranked player I had no problem with us keeping in this class.

That boy can cover his *** off, if I was Rumph I would still be pushing to get him back in this class, I like Hodges over Davonte Brown all day.

I don't understand how Hodges isn't in this class either...And there seems to be mixed stories out there whether it was a drop or he just left on his own.

I liked his tape from jump.

Sometimes I think Rumph just has no idea what he's looking for...Like now "his board is expanding"...LOL. The man's board should have BEEN expanded, and in place.

I don't understand how Hodges isn't in this class either...And there seems to be mixed stories out there whether it was a drop or he just left on his own.

I liked his tape from jump.

Sometimes I think Rumph just has no idea what he's looking for...Like now "his board is expanding"...LOL. The man's board should have BEEN expanded, and in place.
You guys should know that Rumph doesn't have final say. He doesn't have full authority at this point in his career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back