Live Thread Updates: Paradise Camp

Advertisement
U dont know what u are talking about, tyreak Sapp was one of the best DL out there, straight bullying people. He lost like 2 reps to Seymore, so instead of trying to automatically say the kid isn't good how, bout you just give credit Seymore, who is just that good.
Maybe you missed the "I've been saying that for a while" part? It's not about his success rate in reps vs. HS linemen. He has JAG traits and doesn't project well to the next level. His film is wholly unimpressive.

Regarding Tennison, I don't count the reps against Washington. Everybody who faced Washigton was lunch for him. Washington is too big and too strong for most. Restrepo gave him the business on a 9 route though.

Everybody just needs to relax, I'm not slandering Sapp or Tennison, I'm just pointing out that the Gaytor mock class didn't outperform everyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Ivins say anything about the newest bat signal or is it related to Washington the ot we just got

Regarding Tennison, I don't count the reps against Washington. Everybody who faced Washigton was lunch for him. Washington is too big and too strong for most. Restrepo gave him the business on a 9 route though.

I like Tennison, but Washington is almost an impossible matchup for him.

Advertisement
Would you really order a well done steak at Prime 112? Do you know how angry the chef would get?
That’s going to be an angry mf

Advertisement
Back