Live Thread Updates: Paradise Camp 2021

View as article
goodfellas GIF

MOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR SAAAMMMMOOOAAANNNNSSSSSS!! I think he’s Samoan!! But anyway - want this toughness on my line. Check out video -

@Paranos , what says you?

Advertisement
Full interviews coming but here are some nuggets. Earl Little and MJJ both waiting until ESD. Earl liked Miami’s camp set up the best. Said it was better than FSU. Marvin talked to Jaelan Phillips a little bit and hopes he has some of his game.
Come on JR! I know saban is saban but Trob isn’t too far behind. His guy Horn got picked over sabans guy Surtain.. if your good Trob will get you to the league too. Come to the U!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy ****! Look how small Jaelan is compared to Calais and GR. Jaelen was the No. 1 player in the country coming out lmao.
Some (if not most) of that is the lens of the camera (likely an iPhone wide angle). JP15 is no smurf....

Coach Likens has not left Jeremiah Shack’s side post-camp. Seems like a kid Miami could really push for in the future. Talking to him after camp, Shack said Likens is the coach he has the best relationship out of any school thus far. Feels like he will fit well in Miami’s offense and runs a similar spread style at his HS. This was his third visit to Miami since things opened up in June and he said he felt Paradise was the most organized camp he’s been to that also had a lot of hype and atmosphere to it. Has been to UF in the past and has an upcoming visit to GT planned as well

Advertisement
Back