Live Thread Updates: Paradise Camp 2021

View as article
Advertisement
God imagine how ****ed this board would be if it was other way around lol

Is he ****ing in Brutus Beefcake's mouth? If not, it's not the same comparison.

These kids have to jam in a year's worth of contact/visits in one month, so I wouldn't hold the multi-tasking against anyone.

I'd be fine with Bissainthe spending time in both Tally and Coral Gables this weekend, but for his Instagram Live show.

Advertisement

These kids have to jam in a year's worth of contact/visits in one month, so I wouldn't hold the multi-tasking against anyone.

I'd be fine with Bissainthe spending time in both Tally and Coral Gables this weekend, but for his Instagram Live show.

I get what your saying...im just saying imagine a commit of ours on his OV and you find out hes on the phone with the school thats coming after him hard. Thats all

It's not the same but if you took your girl out on a romantic weekend and while you took a shower she FaceTimed with her side dude you know what's good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back