Live Thread Updates: Paradise Camp 2021

View as article
I can almost sort of understand WB being there, but I simply cannot fathom why MJJ showed up. That being said, it would be delightful if FSU's bush league recruiting tactics blew up in its face and MJJ decided he wants no part of a coaching staff that acts like that and he flips to Miami.
Plenty of FSU people think he's going to Bama. Or at least everything is gonna have to break their way for them to get Jones Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bottomline is, Everything I said is Fact...
You literally never say anything with any real substance ever... it’s ok, I’ve known a guy or two like you in my life. And it’s funny watching you grasp for the approval and validation from people you don’t even know. It’s almost like you got stuck at age 12 and never made it out.

Advertisement
You literally never say anything with any real substance ever... it’s ok, I’ve known a guy or two like you in my life. And it’s funny watching you grasp for the approval and validation from people you don’t even know. It’s almost like you got stuck at age 12 and never made it out.
I dont know Ed Huh....Gotcha....He only lived with a family member twice....Run along...

Advertisement
can you guys get a room and have make up *** already and stop ****ting all over this thread please?
Y’all are quick to protect his slow *** huh

nothing that guy says ever has anything to do with the thread, but you continue to let him post his non sense willy nilly. But the minute someone gives him a hard time for it you guys shut it down... every time....

I’ll be back for you CIO, I’ll be back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back