Live Thread Updates: Palmetto at Gibbons

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We ain't exactly setting the world on fire at Palmetto either lol
I haven’t seen much in this thread but if I recall, there are like 3 Palmetto dudes who are gaytor leans and I thought I heard something about their coach having gaytor ties. Anyone know the deal there?

Last edited:
Palmetto a paper champ? Not that Gibbons doesn't have some talent.

Paper champ , looks like it here , I didn’t like Savion's transfer from SW he loved SW maybe he drank Koolaide here looking for state.

Looks like Palmetto may lose again with there schedule Dade County is loaded with tough teams and Div. I talent , to get out and qualify you then have elite experienced playoff teams .

Again I’m a SW alumni homer SW a could have used Savion even in losing it was his home 🏡.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Paper champ , looks like it here , I didn’t like Savion's transfer from SW he loved SW maybe he drank Koolaide here looking for state.

Looks like Palmetto may lose again with there schedule Dade County is loaded with tough teams and Div. I talent , to get out and qualify you then have elite experienced playoff teams .

Again I’m a SW alumni homer SW a could have used Savion even in losing it was his home 🏡.

GOCANES
Did you play for Coach Kroll or was he after you? We had him at Beach High.

I can tell you right now, Stellato is all over the SEC/Big 10. Kids from Gibbons, especially if from east Fort Lauderdale, are a pretty safe bet to be state school lean.

Did you play for Coach Kroll or was he after you? We had him at Beach High.

When I was a freshmen at SW JV HC was Coach Ellis , I played varsity same freshmen year after JV season ended move up to varsity under Coach Juppin he retired following year 1974 .

Coach Paul Skeens ( ex Dolphin LB) replaced Juppin .

I played 74-75 till massive ankle dislocation tendon never damage ended it all , 76 I tried to salvage career never made it in recovery tough ending.

If I recall correctly Coach Kroll replaced Skeens and Coach Kroll produced the most winning season ever at SW , would have been nice to play for Coach Kroll good coaching mind he was.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back